A one-day event in London for international investors to discover each company listed on BRVM stock market. The conference is detailed as follows:
li>Official speeches ;
- Opening panel ;
- Presentations of listed companies ;
- Expert’s talks on economic trends ;
- A networking space for meetings between investors and listed companies during lunch, networking breaks, and dinner.
WEST AFRICAN PARTICIPANTS ON BRVM MARKET
- Primer Minister, Ministers of Finance of WAEMU ;
- Presidents and Ceos of WAEMU ;
- Listed companies on BRVM ;
- Brokerage firms, Asset management companies, Banks and Insurance firms.
INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS AND BROKERAGE FIRMS :
- International brokerage firms : JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Raymond James European Equities, etc.
- Investment Banks: Rothschild, Goldman Sachs, Lazard, etc.
- Private Equity Funds invested in Africa: Wendel, Amundi, ECP, etc.
- Asset Management Funds interested by African stocks: Alto Invest, Oddo & Cie, etc.
- Venture Capital Funds for SMEs: Investisseurs & Partenaires, Amethis Finance, etc.
- Investment Management Funds: Fidelity Capital, BlackRock, etc.
- Institutional investors: BNP Paribas, HSBC, French Federation of Insurance Companies, etc.
OTHERS INSTITUTIONS :
- Dubai Financial Market ;
- West Africa Development Bank (BOAD), Agence UMOA-Titres, Departments of Treasury of WAEMU states;
- Islamic Development Bank (IDB);
- Bloomberg LP.
- Financial Data Providers: Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
- Financial Press.